Sunday, April 29, 2012

Neighborhoods of Newport House Tour


Yesterday I spent the day styling the Caretaker's Cottage with flowers for the Newport House Tour. I have to say, I think styling is one of my favorite things to do with flowers. When it comes to styling a home with flowers, less is better, most of the time. Except when the opportunity presents itself to you to do a lush, full arrangement in a kitchen, tucking in a few lemons :) I love warming up a space with that just picked from the garden look and bringing nature indoors. My client had this amazing silver pitcher her great grandfather won in a tennis tournament. I loved using that personal touch. I took the tour with some friends and family today and it was a lot of fun. We saw such beautiful architecture and grounds, such beautiful details, my mind is overloaded with fabulousness.













No comments:

Post a Comment