Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Photos!

  When it came to getting some photos taken of me for the new website (coming very, very soon), I knew Erin would totally understand what I was looking for. Erin specializes in wedding photography as well as capturing engagements, maternity, and cute new babies. She's so talented behind the lens and every time I work with her, she seems to bring out my style and personality in every photo. We chose to take the photos at my aunt's home and I am so thrilled with the results!
  The home is over 100 years old and was originally a caretaker's cottage. When she first moved in it was a huge undertaking. While my aunt went hunting for new things to fill her home, my job was designing the gardens and my mother maintained what had been there. My brother sanded and painted the inside, and my dad restored each room. The grounds are magical and every time I drive in, it takes me to another country entirely. It reminds me of that summer when we were covered in dirt and paint.

 













No comments:

Post a Comment